5 Reasons Why I think Google+ Will Beat Facebook
On 28th June, Google Made its biggest effort to Conquer the Social Networking field by introducing its new social networking product ‘GOOGLE+’.
Many people doubt its success in social networking field but i have 5 reasons why this Google service ‘Google+’ can knockout Facebook from the social media.
As we all know that this is the biggest social networking project ever made by Google to challenge its competitor Facebook. Google+ is basically Larry page‘s idea.
Here are the 5 reasons Why I think Google+ Will Beat Facebook:
- As we all know People are now tired of Facebook mainly due to its 3rd party sharing policy which allow lot of spam and even threat to privacy.In Google+ The best feature what you will get is there is no chance for spam and no rubbish Application which allow 3rd party websites.
- Facebook has a friend limit of 5000 friends but here on Google+ there is no friend limit.
- There is always a fear on Facebook to add family members as none of us want them to see what we are commenting and what others commented on our walls, for this Google+ has an awesome feature of sharing with circles. That means we can decide what to share with whom.
- Basic features like spark,better search engine,good looks and faster performance of Google+ gives it a better position then Facebook.
- The best thing in my view, The name itself GOOGLE 😀
So it will be nice to see how Google will take on Facebook.
And many of you wont disagree with my views on it 😀
Comments please. ^_^